Monday, March 4, 2024

One Ordinary Day with Peanuts: Part 2

 


It’s July 30th, 2002 and the Johnsons are changing their roles of psychopathic people. 


I’m Charles Harbor and the Jonhsons are my neighbors. I used to move all the time, I was a swindler, the people thought that I was their finance advisor, while they were losing thousands or millions of dollars. 


Every year I changed my location, to not get caught by the FBI, until one day a family that was reading meticulously the papers that they were going to sign and the conditions… oh, so bad… They stopped my career as a criminal. I was sentenced to 10 years, I left the jail 1 year ago.


My friends told me that it was time to get a real home, so I looked for a house that fits my budget. My cousin called me and he talked about a house that was on sale because a couple were kind of weird. I didn’t really pay attention to that, but it was the worst decision in my life… One day Mr. Johnson gets into the house with a dead body inside a bag… The next day, he was  laughing with the kids in the neighborhood.


 If you are reading this letter now,  it is because you raised suspicions about me, I’m dead.

By Simón, Camilo, and Jun Manuel, Step 9