Tuesday, September 12, 2023

The Sewer: A Brief Horror Story



I was playing with my brother in the park when suddenly my phone fell out of my pocket; then, we smelled something, an old wine, and it reminded me it was of  Amontillado, so after getting my phone back in place, we went to see what it was. 

Later, following the scent, we were accosted by a strange voice that said and quoted "You kids are trespassing, now you will face retribution...you will be punished.

We asked it to let us go, but it refused, until it finally said "I'll take one of you, and the other will be impuned of their mistakes. 

We started running, and without any second thoughts, my brother tried pushing me towards the voice, but I managed to fight him off... I knocked him down.

Then, a tree branch looking thing came out of the shadows and took my brother. Finally, I haven't seen him ever since.

By Valentina Daza, Step 9