Friday, May 22, 2020

The Art Of Dreaming


Just As I once Dreamed

Night & Astrophotography - Ultimate Beginner's Guide [5 Chpts]

I dreamed of someday finding someone perfect, 
someone who understands who I am, 
someone who would be interested in my world, my universe.  The funny thing is that the stars heard everything, 
although sometimes it was uncomfortable.


We will see each other at midnight
 in the forest of my dreams.  
We will light a fire and count the stars 
that shine on the trees, 
even if they are not visible, you see?

If only the stars speak,
they will tell you
each one of my secrets,
 they hate me since I told them
that now I have you,
what they don't know
is that I really deserve you.

When the moon has disappearsed
and the sun has risen,
everything will have been perfect
 in its imperfection. 
As I always dreamed of.

By Heidi Rico, Step 10

sunrising hashtag on Twitter