Friday, May 22, 2020

The Meaningful Words


What do you want me to say?

Your words mean nothing to me cause your actions speak the truth – Love quotes

Talking to you disturbs me,
eyeing at your sweetened appearance is very agonizing,
it's a dagger slowly crossing my neck,
every mental tear,
He depresses once he touches the definition of my pretended aspect.

Every single subsequent of every f*ck*ng darkness,
They are cast-off to wide-awake,
Discerning roughly the whole shebang I want to voice you,
Eyeing meant for the manner to lastly be able to non-stop my feelings,
Just how plentiful I miss you,
Short of screening misery in the judgements,
In the arms, in the soul.

 Numerous disturbed hours of darkness,
They emanated out dark circles beneath my perceptiveness,
underneath my miserable eyelids.

I have to confess,
I didn't expect anything
I just sought after some who to drama thru,
Someone to amuse me,
nevertheless, I floorthe my room interested in my personal game,
I didn't want to perform it any longer,
and you remained pleasing me further,
I just desired you to honey me
someone who comprehended,
somebody who believed my existence was delightful.

Entirely this I did, while it stayed you
you are the kind of being indispensable,
the dude who darlings me
the gentleman who I fantasized,
even if you don't be appropriate to me any longer,
you're my miracle,
even if you don't consider nearly it.

Don't consider I didn't love you
I adore you extra much more than 
what I have expressed to you,
further than I can define  you,
Disputes are not my mechanism, but then verses stay.
all I treasure trying to tell you, I pen to you in prose,
only dialectal that permits me to direct myself,
single way, I can articulate to you whatever thing,
deprived of panic or minor hurt.

I'm frightened... we ought to end it all
this anything...
It didn't even have an approved establishment,
even though, I have certainly not truly done 
anything for this to be happening,
I desire to mark you over poems every single day,
so you won't disremember my appellation at all,
to understand that I was spot-on.

Word To The Y's: 8 Clever Words You Need To Start Using

By Jessica Ochoa, Step 10.