Friday, May 22, 2020

I Am Meant To Shine

  Love photos · Pexels · Free Stock Photos



Please, love me" I said
I embarrassed myself because of your care
Now, that I opened my eyes, I can understand
The real truth that I was avoiding because of you

For me you were the sun in the sky
And the moon in the night
You gave me wings so that I could fly
And now I would fly so high that I can touch my own bright sky




For me you weren't another face in the crowd
But now you are just a cloud
Stopping the sun to shine out loud
You should be misproud




Now we are in quarantine
Due to covid - 19
And I have all the time to remember and think
When you said that I deserved the best of it



So, if you are not the best of what I think
Then you are just not for me
 I love you and I would always will
But I have to shine as I am meant to be.

Broken Heart Wallpaper for Android - APK Download

By SUSANA RENGIFO, STEP 10