Friday, March 13, 2020

Short story: Second Part

CHAPTER 1: SECOND PART

T: -knocks the door-

???: -opens- Oh! Trace, and Speedy… and...wait, who are they?…

S: They are my squad… they are…

G: Glace 

B: Black

L: L-Leaf

A: I'm Axel 

E: My name is Espy

SY: I'm Sylvie cutie…

Everyone -Sylvie- : …

S: And these are my brothers 

F: I'm Flare. Nice to meet you… What’s your name..??? 

???: Oh, sorry!… I'm  Jirachi. 

F: Well...nice to meet you, Jirachi. 

K: Don’t forget that I'm here… I'm Kris…

J: Weren't you Trace’s girlfriend…???

All - Kris & Trace - 7u7

T: W-what… No, no, no, and no!… She is my friend and my best friend's sister…

J: Yeah, yeah! excuses...whatever… is there any reason why you are here…?

T: Well, I am trying to find my father’s old laboratory and also who freed the virus

J: I can just tell you where  your dad's lab is… anything else?… sorry, Trace 

T: Don’t worry about it. 

J: Well… your dad's old laboratory is… 

T: ...??? What happened…

J: -sighs- is infested… the virus has taken the closest town… the only chance for you all is going to the Newport city… then walk 5 miles to the east… you have to fight when you're close to the laboratory… If I remember well… Trace’s dad had a fighting robot… I know you used it before Speedy… Therefore… I think you better practice and train… also… you need to recuperate the super velocity… do you still use it?...

S: Well… just to avoid a Glace's punch…

All -Glace & Speedy- : -looks at Glace-

G: Well.. 

S: …

G: -Whispers- why do you have to talk about it?

S: I was just being honest. 

J: better go… and Speedy…

S: Yes…?

J: Take care of everyone… -whispers- especially you, Glace…

S: -blushes- … Oh c'mon you too…

G: …

All -Jirachi, Speedy & Glace- 7u7

G: …

J: Awkward…?

S & G: TOTALLY!!!

Everyone: …

(Everyone leaves  Jirachi's house)

End of chapter 1.

By David Estrada, 
Step 8 Yellow