Thursday, December 12, 2019

Strengthening Family Bonds

CHRISTMAS TIME


Christmas is the best time of the year,
 that makes me happy every year.
I love Christmas, I love Santa, 
I love to be with my grandma.

Time for family, time for friends, 
time for restly eating every day.
Be honest, Be kind, Be generous, 
It's Christmas time!

Without snow, I hope you enjoy
this Christmas time that is for life
The star of the tree is the light of your dreams, 
the dreams of your mind are going to be your guide

Where there is God, there is love, 
He makes you happy, 
and makes me happy
 in this Christmas without snow.

In the year I love to be with my family,
 and I love to be with my friends
but at Christmas avidly
 is more necessary to be with them. 

No time to worry, 
no time to be sad, 


it's time to be happy,
 eating candies all the time. 


By Sofía Ranauro, Step 9