Thursday, December 12, 2019

Begging For Reconciling


A Letter



Dear someone, I might not know

There’s something important that I owe

I can’t contact you, this is the only way

Don’t ignore it, or else you’ll ruin my day

Man, this situation is a bit too rough

But we should still be calm, though



Long ago, I was driving on the road

And then I saw a very beautiful toad

But I had to be concentrated to leave

As from a tree, it fell a single leaf

I had to go back home in a hurry

Thankfully, my life is still very merry



I had a calm and a steady merry night

But I felt lonely, I needed a strong knight

But I slept, I had to get ready for a new week

Without realizing that I’m still far too weak

I went to work to the restaurant, I went to all places

But all around me are familiar faces



Back to the main topic, listen to me

Because this means a lot to you and to me

I can’t take this anymore, I’ve learned my mistake

So please, come back, we deserve a second take

Don’t stop loving me, don’t become a hater

The only way to talk to you is through this letter.



By Angelo Martínez, Step 9