Thursday, December 12, 2019

Literature Project

My Favorite Book



You are the book of my dreams, 
You are the inspiration that I need,
 You are the poem of my life, 
that makes me feel inspired.

You are the book that I want, 
but I can never have,
You are the story that I want to read 
and keep in my heart beats.

You are the book of my dreams, 
You are the inspiration that I need, 
You are the bullet that impacts me, 
every time that you call me.

You are the fable of my life,
that teaches me things to survive.
You were once a short story,
but with the time you became my whole story.

You make me happy , 
every time you hug me , 
You make me smile,
 When you talk about our life.

I want that our kids and all generations
Take the legend of our love like an inspiration
our love is so big, 
that  I can’t stop thinking about you 
even when I go to sleep.

Thank you for being always my love, 
no matter if I have to go, 
You are the princess of my fairy tales 
and I love you more than I can say.


By Laura Rodríguez and
Andrea Ochoa, Steps 8
Yellow and Blue, respectively.