Friday, November 15, 2019

Boring routines

A Blurry Memory


Yesterday was a strange day, despite I woke up at 6:30, as usual, I had no recollection of falling asleep.

I woke up half asleep EXTREMELY tired, actually really exhausted, so I couldn´t get up from my bed, LITERALLY.


As soon as when I managed to get off my bed, my entire body was weak, so I powered through the pain and went to school; but I arrived there late due to the fact that there was  more traffic than usual and throughout the day the pain just kept getting worse.

It was time to go back home and my GRANDMA came to pick me up, instead of my parents, since it turned out they were busy for the day; however, neither my sister nor I had homework that day. 

Therefore, I chose to take a well deserved nap.

By Gabriel Guerra, Step 9.