Friday, September 27, 2019

Tragedy to role play.


         THE CASK OF AMONTILLADO                 AN EDGAR A. POE'S STORYTO BE ROLE PLAYED



Cast Of Characters

MARIA JOSE: MONTRESOR

 JUAN CARLOS: FORTUNATO

ANA SOFIA: NARRATOR

Ana: Montresor and Fortunato didn’t have a good friendship, since Fortunato insulted him a lot.

Majo: Ushhh, I hate Fortunato!!

Ana: At that moment Fortunato approaches Montresor…

Juan C: Hello, stupid!

Majo: Stop insulting me!!!

Ana: Montresor was already very desperate, so he decided to kill him at the carnival.

Majo: Omg! I need a plan for that day.

Ana: in that night….

Juan C: Hello, stupid!

Majo: oh, hi! Fortunato.

Juan C: Heyy, do you like my clown costume?

Majo: Mmm no, but could you accompany me to check a cask of Amontillado?

Juan C: Yes, no problem.

Ana: Then, Montresor took Fortunato to some Catacombs which produced him a cough and time after, Montresor got him drunk.

Juan C: (cough) when will we get ther to the Amontillado?

Majo: soon, now silence.

Ana: Montresor chains him and leaves him there.

Juan C: Heyy, Montresor let me go!

Majo: NO! You are going to die here.

Juan C: Please, let me go, I am very sorry.

Ana: Montresor left him there until he died. He left from that place and there was no witness, since noone was at home.



Step 9