Friday, September 20, 2019

Love Vs Hate

A Hatred Love



I was not unaware of the cost
For him, I gave it all
At first he was the reason of my happiness though
But that does not change the fact that I lost
And that my heart became just dust


From the beginning I knew it was a mistake
It was a hated love that we created
And at the end all I get was a heartbreak
I should have known, but can you blame me? 
I was drunk in his degenerated love 


Like to a growth of weed, I was addicted to him
I didn't even care about what people would said 
But nowadays I'm just afraid
Afraid of missing him like a phantom limb 
Itching right under my skin


My heart, body and soul were submerged on a lake
A lake of happiness contaminated with pain
A lake that he created
I have to admit at the beginning I was amazed
But then he slowly drown me to it, leaving me without an escape


They said hate is the opposite of love
By personal experience I know the real though
It is something much more worse 
A feeling that you can not even bring a word,
to describe it, it's like hate multiply by eight

And the closest to it is hatred.


By Susana Rengifo, Step 10