Thursday, March 21, 2019

No Murk

No Murk


Quitting wasn't ever an option,
for those who succeeding are used to
This is on how champions are always in motion
Defeating themselves was needed too.

Resilience a light is,
Shining inside should always be
After a fire is set,
Burning everything out is,
If never stop persevering, I bet
A winner you will be.



What a magnificent discovery!
Being a child I tried to keep
Unforgettable memories of bravery
When all upside down was a beep.

Reminding me of not giving up
Wrongdoings seemed like woodenly made up
Handcrafted circumstances that change I couldn't,
Which is why I'd like to invite you to start up.

Perseverance and resilience
hand in hand usually work
Connected to your life experience
If practiced, there won't be any murk.


By Miss Odilia Pérez
Living And Values Poem