Friday, March 8, 2019

Do Not Get Used To Perdition

Do Not Get Used To Perdition


What are your hopes for the future of your society?

Good morning. My name is Andrea Sofía De la Torre Herrera, I am fifteen years old and I study at American School. It is a pleasure for me giving you my perspective about this interesting topic. 

Over the years our society has suffered many changes. When talking about the future there are several factors that could affect the reality that we might face. Despite this, my point of view is quite clear to me. Our future society will be based on people unable to do their own things, lazy and arrogant people. 

Why do we face loose? Technological advances have been quite favorable for the human race. While we know that this benefits us enormously in several fields and has helped us in our problems, it has also greatly affected the human. People have focused on technology at the point of relying on it. As for example, cell phones, television, calculators, etc. And in the future technology will make life easier for us in many other fields. 

This means that our life is and will be based on technology. An arrogant society will also be advancing backward because of the thought of being able to do everything you want with it. The positive part of this is that it will allow people to develop in science and as a result, we might improve the quality of life. 

In my thinking, there are not many hopes for our future society. We are raising and badly accustoming people to perdition.

By Andrea De La Torre, Step 9.