Friday, November 3, 2023

A Detective Short Story

 A Lucky Miracle


When I was 12, my grandfather told me “the raw materials are essential and it is a very easy way you can buy and send goods, but the opportunity of being one are fewer, because only the ones who can look at each detail can survive”. This marked me my whole life because now at ace, next year I’ll turn 18. All the pieces of land would be mine.


Maybe some of you are asking why my father wasn’t the one who got the heritable of the terrains? He told me one day when in his youth, he had serious issues with my grandfather, arguing about an ideology he had with him. My father planned to use a medication that could protect better against bacteria, and organisms that could kill the farm's animals. He didn’t approve the idea because he stated that drugs weren’t proved at all, also the court stated that the grandfather keeps that farm and his son could not. 


If my grandfather is alive nowadays, he could help me to better understand the business realting to farms, but unfortunately this wasn’t the case.


A day after the huge event started the agricultural teacher taught me about the maintenance of the farm and the management of it. Everything was perfect until at 1:00PM, I heard a detonated explosive, a mine bomb. Since that moment I was so nervous about what it could be.


I saw it more closely, the ambience got even darker since I approached to them. “Beacky Whale” It seems like a se importation cosmetics. I took my phone and started linking things, so I could identify the corporation. The instructor told me to do some things I maybe should know, but this was my first time making farm managements, this could be too difficult for me.


Ok, let’s continue with the mines, according to what I investigated, itis a German company that imports a long variety of things to America. This company for years used illegal instances, without the government's authorization. To my surprise, after I scrolled down, I found out that my father was in charge of administering our country's imports. 


By Leonardo Guerrero, Step 10