Friday, May 14, 2021

PROJECT on Peaceful Coexistence: Affectivity

 Role Play on Peaceful Coexistence



N: Hey!, good morning, but not for you two🤮


Luis: You don't have to be so mean every single day.

N: Did I ask you?🙄


I: Please, ignore her, Luis 


L: It's happening again 😡

I: Let’s go to look for food and be calm, please. 


N: Do you even have money? 😂


Narrator: Just when the two kids were going to the cafeteria, they heard footsteps behind them. It was their worst enemy with a fist aiming at them.


I: That burger looks soo delicious and  maybe we can eat it. 


N: Do you both think you can ignore me? *A punch to Luis*


Luis: AGHHHHHHH! YOU ARE THE DEVIL IN PERSON. 


N: Cry, then.

I: NICOLLE YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF THE STUPID (spit her)💧


N: (dodge) You really tried that? You are just two stupids who can’t do anything. 


Narrator: In that moment Luis was filled with anger and hate towards Nicolle. He wanted her to pay for all the bullying. Luis grabbed a knife and tried to stab Nicolle, but she was skilled at taekwondo, dodged it and hit him again. The principal Javier saw this and sent them to his office.


J: What are you three doing? Come to my office now!


Narrator: While they were going to the office, Nicolle kept laughing at them


J: Do you realize that you could have killed her?


L: I do not care


I: She is a bad person and bullies us everyday 


N: The one who tried to kill me wasn’t myself


I: We have to say that we aren't going to kill you but we are bored to be accepting your bully. 


J: I Don't know why you can't get along. I will have to call your parents and suspend you.


Narrator: After a week, Javier decided that the best way to make them get along, was to force them to spend time together so they could learn about their differences and become friends. And it happened.


N: I still hate you but you’re nice :)

L: Is better that nothing
I: I accepted .