Friday, November 6, 2020

I Believe In Love




 You leave scars in my heart so easily with harsh words

Without even saying sorry, I comfort myself again

I'm always anxious if you're gonna leave me today

I just want you to stay

Even if the people say you do more harm than you do good

And I can’t help but feel that every golden nugget is way less than your worth


In your expressionless face that's getting more dull, 

I whisper to the mirror, let's slowly let this go, 

You take me for granted, well that's you

But still, stay with me because I need more

I need more of those pretty words you use

They make me feel better, even if they’re not true


No matter how cold the weather is,

My  heart will always melt for you.

'cause even after a cold winter,

spring will come back with a warm hug.


Being with you is what I think of everyday,

it's like a drug that I can't quit anyway.

will you hold my hand till the end of the world? 

'cause I believe in love even if it hurts.



Juliana Restrepo

Step 10