Friday, May 22, 2020

Poem For Life Meaning

Constant Existence
Ernst Haeckel Quote: “Nothing is constant but change! All ...
My eyes reveal the truth by the time birds begin to sing,
 The truth is as harsh as my monotonous day routine,
 Willing to wake up and willing to live,
 Feet start to wander and so I breath.




Maybe I'm just a bit bluer than usual,
 Perhaps the emptiness ain’t that unusual,
 Just needed to be pushed out of my misery,
 Just needed to reach and feel my liberty.


Existing through space each day with absence,
 Body as a burden too heavy to handle, 
 Daydreaming as a coping mechanism,
 Can’t take all of this modernism,




Will they ever get it..?
 With their mock-up thinking there is no way to know,
 Let’s all walk out of this world,
 Not knowing where to go,

Continuing by lifeless talks,
 I can’t find a use for your words,
 Ordinary and negative criteria,
 Pointless ideas now spread as bacteria.
Faith Hope Love The three things that drive life and existence ...
By Daniela Yúnez, Step 10