Thursday, December 12, 2019

To Be In Love True Meaning


My Own Poem



I want to tell you, that is not about time, 
it is about chemistry, because my heart 
can’t stop bumping 
when you are close to my arms.

Is this a real feeling, love ? What is that?
 Is something that you feel 
because of a person that can 
controls your emotions 
only by saying a simple frase-I love you, baby...

This is a world with a lot of problems, 
but my real problem 
is that I'm without you 
and my love is without anyone. 
That is sad and very bad 
that is why I'm so sad.

I can’t survive in this world 
without a person with me, 
that is the reason you are all for me. 
Please, listen to me
 and come here, you are in my heart like a ring
 is in a finger, tight and beams.

I only think, I only fell love for you, 
why aren't you with me?
 I can’t understand why a simple soul 
can be with a person that's real love.


By Antonio De La Ossa, Step 9