Friday, September 27, 2019

Split Up

TO MY OLD LOVE


I want you to vanish from my life,
Forever and be happy since tonight,
I want to erase every beautiful moment,
That we passed with each other.

I don't remember you very well,
The wind took it all away,
Just like you left without telling me,
Like the same silent wind.

You left, you begged me and humbled yourself,
There was no more to  do,
More than just listening to you,
For having your regrets.

Everything happened quickly,
And you know you were always on my mind,
There, constantly,
Do you remember how many times I cried?
And you didn't value me,
So, I decided it was time to say goodbye.

I just wanted to kiss you,
And not letting you go,
For being forever by your side,
And not to forget you at all.

I just want to forget you,
And stop loving you,
To never kiss you anymore,
Not to hug you at all.

But I already decided,
And nothing will affect me anymore,
My life will continue,
And you're not in it,
So, goodbye forever...
My old love.

By Jessica Ochoa, Step 10