Friday, September 20, 2019

On Being In Love

ALL FOR LOVE


At night, when the stars light the room,

I sit by myself talking to you
This lonely silence is killing me slowly
So, I act naturally and forget that I'm lonely.


Lost in a huge mess,

Begging for your help,
But I'm just one of a few among many that ask for it.

But one day he gave me a hand,

And all changed

And after all, I wasn't a total loss
After all, I wasn't a disappointment.

With you, I learned that even when I'm losing,

I'm winning,

With you my silent screams disappear
With you, I'm no longer living dead.

Lord, I'm all ears, 
tell me what you want me to do.


You have all my heart,
The world needs to know you
And how amazing you are!

And all that I can say
 Is thank you,
For all the blessings
 And  all the love.


By Natalia Rojas, Step 10