Friday, September 6, 2019

More Poetry Pieces

The Shiny Spirits


The stars shine like your heart
The moon's brightness is as beautiful as your eyes,
Give me a hand with this feeling
Because I can't breathe

I love you to the moon and back,
anyone can't ever remove, what I feel here inside my heart
You are the engine of my life, you are my whole world,
When I see you, I'm not able to say a word.

When I think of you and I see throuhg the window,
I feel the moon is talking and smiling to me
Because you are precious and so shiny for me

You are seriously funny, that's why you make me happy
My intentions are seriously misunderstood
Because I feel that you don't feel waht I feel
But if doesn't matter I will always be happy with you.

I love you because of your eyes
Because of your smile
Because of you
And my heart sounds like boom, boom, whe I see you.
You are my Romeo and I am your Julliet

By Mateo Aronna and MaJo Vélez, Step 11