Friday, September 13, 2019

Love doesn't see differences.


Tales of an In Love Girl



The first time I saw Seong-jin I couldn't help feeling attracted
to him immediately. His torn and brown eyes, light skin, dark hair, and skinny body. He occupied my mind the twenty-four hours of the day and the seven days of the week. I tried to think about other things, study more or find other hobbies that will help me think about other things, but nothing works. I tried to get his attention in different ways, participating in class, sporting events, volunteering in social work, but nothing, everyone noticed my presence, except him!

However that was not enough to discourage me, that man would notice me, yes or yes. So I decided to learn some things about him, in that way I could know what things he likes and call for his attention. I saw him in the cafeteria, he used to eat a green apple with a little sandwich and a coke, he always seats with other three guys from the class then he goes to his locker and takes the books from the next lesson and after school, he goes to the park of his neighborhood to play basketball.

After some weeks of analyzing his activities, I decided to finally talk with him, I will be walking in the school hall pretending to be distracted and I will stumble with him, my books will fall to the ground and he will help me lift them, our eyes will meet and he will fall in love with me and we will marry and we will have 6 children, everything needs to happen the way I planned.

The day finally came, all is happening just as anticipated, we are walking through the hall, he is distracted looking at his phone, and it happens! We’d crash, my books scattered  across the floor, he apologized quickly and helped me pick up the books. Our love story begins with this “coincidence”, . and days later, we became a couple, but no one knew about it, since it was a secret. 

Some weeks later, I proposed to him living in the same house, but he refused; however, I managed to convince him. He used to be very loud and he didn't like the sunlight, so I decided to build for him a room in the basement of my home, so everyday I went downstairs to give him some food and enough water, but he always stayed on a chair and never went out of the basement. 

No one knew he lived there, but it was the only way we could fight for our love, and anyone can stop a girl in love. One normal day, I went downstairs to give him the breakfast but someone knocked on my door, so I went upstairs and when I opened the door two police officers looked at me and showed me their badge.

--Chiasa Akiko, you are under arrest for the abduction of Lee Seung-jin. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questionning, now or in the future.—

By María Camila Pinzón, Step 10