Friday, September 13, 2019

A mystery to solve


Another Holmes' Investigation


I was going to visit my dear friend Sherlock, the one who taught me everything I know about crimes and murderers.
Admiring the beautiful streets of London, without noticing it I found myself in Baker Street but this time a little different, full of cops and yellow bands. Something was happening, I started running and asking "Bloody Hell, detective what happened" "Sherlock has died," said he. My entire world went down in one second.
A friend. A partner. My family.
Everything was gone.
" Mr. Watson, I'm sorry to interrupt you but we need to talk with you about the case" " Yes, sure" I responded and followed him.

We arrived at the police station, with a coffee in hands and my eyes like an ocean, the detective started talking " I know its hard for you, but we don't have so many clues about the case and you are the one who has been with Sherlock all this time and knows how to work like him. 

We need you, we don't know who killed Sherlock" "You are
sure is a murder?" I asked " Yes, his face it's all burned out, it is impossible that he did it by himself, as something had exploited on his face, we cant show you the body, but we have pictures," he said giving me the pictures, it was hard for me to see the pictures of my dead friend, but I did it anyway, observing them, I noticed something unusual  " Why his right hand its like that, he has calluses because of the violin... I want to see the body now and the crime scene also" I said putting my coat on " You have no permission to Mr. Watson" " Detective Watson for you, if you want me to join this, you have to do what I tell you to do"

When we arrived at the crime scene, I started to analyze everything like Sherlock thought me, the body, the floor or any detail I could see.
The body has no calluses.. I saw a pen on the floor and a paper, he was writing before he died and the tint is on the floor, but he has no tint in his hand.  This is not the body of Sherlock. They could have changed the body or he is still alive.

I decided to not tell anything to the cops they won't believe me, cause I'm not Sherlock.
 When I analyzed what was written on the paper it was in Latin and said " Meet me in hyde park at 10 o'clock " It was 8 o'clock, I had 2 hours to arrive in hyde park and find where he or the assassin was, it was all suspicious and happened very suddenly.

At 10 o'clock I was in the middle of hyde park, waiting for any noise or alert. I started to walk and heard a noise, a paper falling, I read it and it said " run" I started running until I saw a shadow and a deep voice telling me " Well, Watson, it was a pleasure to meet you" the next thing I know is that it was all dark. I woke up and saw Sherlock in front of me, alive, breathing " Sherlock" I said. " Hi, Watson!, you are not that stupid, I trained you well. You are intelligent, you discovered that the body, wasn't my body and learned to read Latin, impressive. 

But I'm here only to say goodbye and thank you for sharing with me all the adventures,  bye my dear friend".  Later, the sound of a gun and blood coming out of his head. He was dead. 

By Manuela Orozco, Step 9.