Thursday, June 6, 2019

On Wise Choices


Baby Boo


Once upon a time, there was a little bee called Baby Boo, she was, I believe, five years old and she didn’t like anything at all. The only thing she liked was annoying everyone and it is not a positive thing. 

So her mom told her that she would take her to a place in which a dog, named Ernest, lived and he was one of the most lovely dogs ever. 

As I said before, Baby Boo’s mom took her there, and as soon as they arrived, Baby Boo’s attitude called Ernest’s attention. She was expressing hate to everyone she could, just by looking at them in a rude way or not even answering when someone asked her for something. 

Ernest began trying to take her attention and when he finally
could, instantaneously he began to say: Dear Baby Boo, I don’t understand why you are so rude with everyone, you are just a little bee who is barely beginning to live. How is it possible that you hate everything? What happened to you that made you choose being that way? 

So Baby Boo stopped being rude for a second and she decided to give an answer to him: Dear Ernest, I am rude with everyone because I do not want to let anyone hurt me. I’m just afraid to show my feelings or to trust in anyone. So, I just decided to close my heart to everyone without no reasons, I just want to avoid getting hurt. 




Ernest got surprised and told her not to act that way, that in
life many bad things can happen, but from everyone of them we might learn and grow up as a better being; therefore, Baby Boo took his advice and from that day on, she loved, laughed, smiled, and trusted. And it was the better choice that she could have ever taken.




By Marian Prada, Step 11.