Thursday, April 4, 2019

YOU


YOU


Early, tik tok tik tok,
Looking through the window sill,
                                Remembering the days,                              When you prepared me a cup of tea.

Your perfume, your lotion,
Your softly, truthful smile,
          You warmly hug,          
                 That painfully vanished from my heart.                                                                               

Helplessly, hopelessly,
You got your name written on my heart,
And boldly vanished from my side.

Drowning deeply into my tears,
Judging hourly a piece of this earth,
Just to realize you had vanished from my life,
Sadly I was a piece that was from it apart.

Sorry for my mistakes,
Sorry for not paying attention,
Sorry for every single thing,
You got my life together and
I quickly ruined the most wonderful time,
That now vanishes from my mind.



By Isabella Duarte, Step 9