Thursday, April 11, 2019

The Dragons

The Dragons


Hi! My name is Anastasia and I want to tell you my story, but first, you need to know that I’m a princess and I live in a “brave kingdom “ where my father is the king and my mom the queen.


Not so long ago, I had enough age to get married, as the traditions ordered so 3 princes from different kingdoms would fight for me, but I didn’t want to get married, I wanted to be free; however,  my parents were obligating me, so one night I was sleeping and I woke up in the middle of the night while I was sleeping. I walked to a cliff and jumped, all the villagers saw me and no one knew about me for a long time. That night I converted myself into a dragon, so I was hiding on the mountains of the south where I met other dragons. 

I couldn’t visit my parents because they couldn’t know the
truth about me, they were so sad but also worried because the 3 kingdoms that were waiting for me were mad because basically I left them waiting for me and they lost a lot of time because of me, and they declared the war to my parents' kingdom, that’s why I planned a strategy with the other dragons, just “in case they attacked my kingdom",  so "we would defend it”.

The days passed and we noticed that the enemy’s kingdoms were arriving; then, we drew a line of fire around the castle to protect it, but they passed through it, we didn’t know what to do and magically I became a human again after all that time.


My parents were happily crying and the enemies stopped attacking us, they thought I was a miracle, so they respected my decision, I didn’t want to get married, so the “enemies" left and my parents threw a party to honor me, but when I told them that I was a dragon, they couldn’t believe it, so I showed them my friend dragons and we lived happily ever after.


THE END.



By Gabriela Díazgranados, Step 10