Thursday, April 4, 2019

If You Are My Fangirl, I’ll Be Your Fanboy

If You Are My Fangirl, I’ll Be Your Fanboy


When I saw you in the middle of the crowd, honestly, I felt that we were meant to be together, it was love at first sight, you were in the stand of Harry Potter, I was watching you from the stand of the posters, all I could see were your beautiful eyes, shining so brightly each time you saw something you liked. I wanted you to look at me that way. Your eyes got marked in my memory.

I approached you, I wanted to hear your voice, you were laughing loudly because of something your friend said, and I wanted you to laugh that way because of something I said. Your laugh got marked in my soul.
 
And then you talked, since that moment, your voice became my favorite song that I’d listen all day long. Your voice got marked in my soul.

I stood next to you, I could feel your skin against my arm, I was really nervous, I knew you were so near, I knew it was my chance to speak to you, but I was so afraid. Your touch got marked in my skin.

You wanted to buy a keychain of Hermione Granger, you were so excited, sadly, you didn’t have enough money to purchase it, so you left, disappointed.

I didn’t want to see you sad, you didn’t deserve to feel that way, so I bought it for you, I got closer and after gaining strength, I spoke.

Probably you thought it was weird for me to talk to you, especially because my voice broke and started to shake, but when you saw the keychain, you smiled so brightly that my heart jumped of joy, we spent the rest of the day together, we danced, drew, sang, saw the cosplay contest, etc. It was perfect.
                                                                                             
When the time to leave arrived, you kissed my cheek, our faces got red, but we were both truly happy, and we are still together today, after all this time and forever. That kiss, that kiss and the rest that you gave me got marked in my heart.

By Camila Orozco, Step 9.