Thursday, March 28, 2019

Not Another Bad Movie


Not Another Bad Movie


I was finally going out with my friends to the movies to see "The Nun", sure that it was another bad movie, when Mariana tells me that she has a bad feeling I did not pay attention and I regretted it because all the shopping center closed and an army came and shouted loudly: one, two, three and started to kill everyone.

Another scary movie, but live, the whole group broke up I did not know where to hide, Mariana and I left the mall when we realized that everything was the apocalypse, so everyone was running and I was very tired. Then, I told Mariana to  pay attention, but I saw how they killed her in front of me and now I am here excited, so I told Julia, a young woman who was in hiding, but she did not know what to do either. 

The world was dying and she was alone. Julia is not killing all
these people who are useless and we do not meet her. Julia will feel very bad, all those people died because of her. Well, if they did not know, Julia had the power to control nature but could not control herself and surely they wanted to harm her.


I ran out with my new friend to play hide and seek, but Diana almost caught us, so we ran for a long time when I felt a cold breeze and like a giant very cold hand grabbed my shirt and showed me everything that supposedely my fault,  that supposedly I had supposedly killed everyone for not sharing my powers to do evil things and they showed me how they were going to kill me, but when they were about to kill me I woke up …

I finally woke up from the most horrible dream of my life, very scared and I went to tell my aunt because they said that if you do not tell your nightmares they will come true.

The next day I went out with my friends to “Buena Vista” and exactly what happened in my dream began to happen, the problem was that I had no powers.

By María José Durán, Step 8.