Thursday, March 14, 2019

I Am A Fighter

I Am A Fighter


The vision that I have of my future is a full achievement of experiences for me.

My name is Nicoll Garzón and I was born with Down Syndrome, but I am a fighter. All my life I had to work harder than other people to do things, but this has never stopped me because I know I can achieve all that I want and many other things.

For my future, I hope many beautiful things, like being able to keep being myself with some help, if necessary, with all my energy all over this way.

I hope with all my heart to be a veterinarian or dedicate myself to something I want. I can help all animals because I love them.

After finishing the school, I want to continue studying and achieving my dreams. I want to show the world I can achieve everything, that is my purpose.

By Nicoll Garzón Cobos, Step 8.