Saturday, March 2, 2019

A Secure Future for Everyone: EF Challenge

A Secure Future for Everyone: EF 

Challenge


Good morning, I'm glad to present myself, my name is Juan Carlos Annicchiarico I'm an 8th grade at American School and I'm going to talk about my hopes for the future of our society.
But first, how is the society today? The present is not how the people years ago thought it was going to be, the people in the past thought that maybe in these years, they're going to see flying cars or such as those futuristic things, but how we can see it today, we're not in that level of technology.


These days there is so much more violence than in the past, more contamination, all of us are destroying the planet slowly, day by day, the smoke that comes out of the cars, and almost all the vehicles, the factories, restaurants, so many things today affect the planet, also a high amount of persons throw the trash in the streets, beaches, etc. All those types of things affect our planet, our future.



In these years, the robberies increase day by day, here in Colombia you can't feel secure because just by walking in any moment, in any place, any thief can appear in front of you, with a weapon, being a knife, pistol, etc. and ask you for your properties. We need more security, for our future, our family.



In my future, I want to live in a secure city, country, in a secure world, with my family, my children going to school, walk on the streets feeling secure, being happy with my family and friends. In the future I don't want to worry about insecurity; I want a secure world, with all the animals that we know alive, not extinct.


Day by day. the global warming gets worse, the job opportunities every day are less, I want that in the future when people from other countries say Colombia, don't only think about Pablo Escobar or drugs, I hope that the society in some years might have changed, that is for our own good and that one of our planet. 

Thank you for listening to this, I hope you think the same, protect our planet, hope you enjoyed a world with a future.

By Juan Anicchiarico, Step 8