Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Reported Speech: An Interview (A Role play)

 Reported Speech: E.L.A.





Ce- Good morning everyone, welcome to another interview with Berrykin Blue. Today we have a very important guest, the queen “La Sicaria”. 

-How is everything, Berrykin Blue ? 

-Excellent, glad you are here. Sicaria, so, you are here to present us your new album “el veneno”, your producer encouraged me to make you talk about it. 

- That’s right, go into all streaming platforms and listen to my new album. It doesn’t only talk about toxic love relationships, but about toxic people in your life and the pain it implies. 

- Good, now we are going to talk with your fans and they sent us some questions about your career and life. So the 1st one is… Pilipop50 asked, where did your name come from? 

- hahaha, actually my producer chose this artistic name,  he said it sounded interesting and similar to a soap opera in the musical industry. In a way, he wanted to show my talent by portraying the mysterious side of music. 

- ohh, wow… Well, now Susanitatieneunratón3000 asked, what has been your inspiration to produce all your discography?  

-  Mainly my bad experiences in life and internal conflicts :(, but it’s only temporal. You will soon see more light hearted songs coming out. Since, some of my fans said I could explore other paths in music. 

-Then bangers will shortly come out, now elpayasoplinplin22 asked, have you gotten an engagement ring from “la navaja” ? 

- hahahahaha, absolutely not.  Yon jairo Zapata and I have only a good friendship, I think he is a little too liberal for my liking. My mom  said I must look for someone who hasn’t been in prison. 

- So bad, you look incredible together… and last but not least, Rosita Fresita 83 demanded to be told the truth behind your relationship status. 

- OH MY GOD, that’s unexpected.hmmm  Since everyone seems to have written something love related. Well…Yon jairo and I are actually  married and I am pregnant with our sixth son.

- Congratulations! Producer, that was actually quite easy. Now our beautiful pregnant La Sicaria should rest. Thank you so much for being here. With this we end the sections of Strawberry Short Gossips. We will see you tomorrow with more news. 

By Valerie Cuello and

Natalia Pérez, Step 9 Yellow.