Friday, June 5, 2020

Cycling

Egan Bernal and Chris Froome 


Egan Bernal, the current Tour de France champion, came forward and touched on the issue of possible discrepancies in the Ineos team with Chris Froome, on the burning issue of who will be the leader in the next Tour de France.

Egan Bernal aclara que con Chris Froome tienen una excelente ...

“There is an excellent relationship with Froome and Thomas, we will behave fairly and honestly, as professionals. Then, as always, the path will decide. I have great faith in the team and in the strategy he will use to bring us victory, ”the Colombian cyclist told the Italian newspaper Stampa.


In the previous weeks, it was speculated that there was a problem between Froome and Egan, due to statements in which the Colombian rider showed his ambition to win the Tour.

According to the media, what Bernal said would have bothered the Briton, who would be looking for a team for next season.

Chris Froome se rinde a Egan Bernal: "Que el actual ganador del ...



"I want to conquer the three Great Tours. I will target the Giro in 2021. I carry it in my heart, but when I go to compete for it, it is to take it with me. Later I will do the same with the Vuelta. I would really be fascinated to get them and be part of the history of this sport ”.

By Carlos Guerra, Step 10