Friday, April 10, 2020

Another Review

The Maze Runner

I want to recommend it because it is a very fun but also mysterious book, which not only gives you moments of tension between the contending factions,  but also reconciliation. 

There are times when adventures are suspenseful, action moments, with a lot of climaxed situations, ups and downs, so it is a mixture of emotions.

 I really enjoyed reading it, I also want to add that I love these books in which the author makes you feel in an alternate reality, like if you were in a dreamlike world.

I’m not a person that reads a lot, but I understood it rapidly, so I think it is a good book for people that don’t read much and also for those who read a lot.


I’m looking forward to reading the  other volumes of this saga and keep enjoying this fantastic book.

By Alejandro Durán, Step 9