Friday, April 17, 2020

Another Good Review


YOU WILL BE MINE
 You Will Be Mine is a romantic thriller written by the author Natasha Preston that talks about the obsession and jealousy in between this complex feeling we call love. 


It all begins when the main character, a college student named Lylah has no intention of celebrating Valentine’s day due to the traumatic events that happened a year before. 


However, some things would be happening to change her life forever. 

Of this book I don’t think much, even though I have been at barely 20 pages from finishing it, for the past two months. I believe I know what the resolution would be, since the middle of the book,  but the main characters remain clueless! 

Which is a bit unmotivating, though despite this, it is a really good book to pass time. I still want to finish it, so I can finally see all the characters realize who that person is and to know what the resolution would be as well.

By Juliana Restrepo, Step 9.