Thursday, December 12, 2019

Hectically Thinking


If


Will I stand still or fall  to my knees?,
It's so hard to know if I feel that someone is judging me.
Random feeling, pressure in my head, 
my heart is beating, this is unfair.
I want it to stop, I itch my nose,
 then my lips which I already peeled off.

"If I fall they will know"
"If I fail they will laugh"
I'm invisible, or maybe am I not?
Are you staring at me or not?
She's laughing at me while her face is messed up.

Is she talking about me? Oh no!
My mind it's going on in circles,
My nerves are waking up,
And once again this annoying game
 it's activated again

The confidence that I had before,
Transforms into fear,
And the annoying noises,
Are back again here.

What if I do something regretful?
And before I can show my apologetic heart,
 that person disappears.
What if I regret more and tear 
my heart into pieces?
What if, something bad happens and I die?
Why am I obsessed with things that will never pass?
Or will they pass?

By Antonella Cantillo, Step 9