Friday, November 22, 2019

Uncertainty


Tell Me What To do


There's a moment in life,
Where a decision needs to be made
A decision that will change you forever
And transform you into a brand new girl

There's a moment in life
When I fear, more than everything I've ever faced
All the expectations, comments
People talking
Speaking their minds about me

While I hope to make it right,
Lost in the corners of my mind,
Turning and turning around
Sailing non stop
Without a place to arrive

There's a moment in life
That has the power to tear you apart
To bring calm and  peace to your nights
To bring joy to your side

There's a moment in life,
That moment has arrived
I don't know from which plate to eat
Don't know from which glass to drink

Time is on my shoulders
Time is chasing me
He is behind my back
He is coming with a knife
Ready to cut me in half

I close my eyes
I am scared,
Terrified, paralyzed,
I want to cry,
My world stops
I take a breath

By Camila Orozco, Step 10