Friday, November 22, 2019

Career Choice

My Indecisiveness


So many choices, 
So many options,

So many opportunities,
So many doubts.

I can be whatever I want
I can be a lawyer or an astronaut
I can work in an hotel's foyer
Or I can build and enterprise and be the owner.

I don't know what to do,
I don't know what to choose,
Deciding I'm the worse,
It's a weight upon my shoulders,
That I can not escape of.

From what I think,
I do not serve for a thing,
But I have my skills,
That I know they would make me succeed.

I don't judge anybody,
Every profession is necessary,
But some careers are just not for me,
So, for now, I would continue growing.

Hoping that when the time comes,
I'll be sure of the profession I'll choose,
I just wish that my dreams comes true,
And the future that is for me,
I think will be the best it could. 


By Susana Rengifo, Step 10