Friday, September 20, 2019

Running Dreams

Skies Of Blue


In the huge globe where we live

Many places to see exist
But sadly a few
Can adventure around it.


It's like coming out for fresh air

Like feeling the heart pumps on your chest
It's no like anything you've felt before
But rather the reason you're here for


It's the bare feeling of being alive

That electrifies your very nerves
You don't want to open up a book
But to only read one page


Oh!, How I wish I could see it all

But, oh!, So little time to do so
May my dreams come to reality
For my soul to feel vitality


I know one can't live forever

But imagine if one could
On a stroll all around the world
One will have time to see it all


Oh!, Skies of blue

You left without a clue
I told you not to live
How was I so naïve?


By  Natalia Del Castillo, Step 10