Friday, September 6, 2019

Poetry

A Love Prayer


I know it is hard and you know it too,
We could figure out what we should do
Our love survived every fence, every doubt,
We cannot give up right now.

There is always a way to change the bad moments,
Our love is pure and honest,
Like a little kid that doesn't lie
Who is timid and shy.

You are inside my heart
Beating too fast
Like a drummer playing for doom
Boom, boom, boom!

Inside my head, I think I made a big mistake,
Leaving you by yourself,
I scream at the walls,
It wasn't my fault.

Please, please, trust me
I don't want this to end,
And lose all the time that together
We spent

I want this to fly,
Like a bird that never dies,
You cannot tear apart our feelings of pure love
Like a white dove,
I love you baby, I love you
So, please,. love me too.



By Mariana Correa and 
Laura Cadena, Step 11