Friday, September 27, 2019

Animals' Tribute

My Animals


I like my horse
It's like he controls my mind with a rare force
I don't know how or the source,
That is something I have to reinforce
Sometimes I ride without any course
On top of my horse

I like my hen
Her name is Beni
I like playing with her
But I need to go to the gym
Once I ate one and 
His name was Jim

I like my pig
He's like a truck, fat and big
He can be nasty, but he's clean too
I don't understand when nasty people are called "pigs"
They are nothing like my pig.

I like my cow
I went with her to Curaçao
My milk gives me a bunch of cheese
As well as soft as silk
She gives me a hand everyday
Ever since my father passed away

I like ny bee
He's as important for me as the cheese
He flies feeling free
I like him because I don't have to clean his pee
Even If I get paper towels for free
That's my bee.


By María Camila Montes 
and Carlos Guerra, Step 10