Thursday, June 6, 2019

"Always Look On The Bright Side"

Being Happy Always Helps You


Once upon a time, on a very far town, there were two dogs and one of them was called a male doggie named Tommy, a dog whose attitude was always optimistic and the other one was female named Annie, who was the opposite. She didn’t like her life and she didn’t even want to live. So, Tommy decided to help her being optimistic and happy and he began thinking on a plan.

I will narrate their story right now.
Tommy: Hey Annie, why are you so rude with everyone? You
must be a happy girl and smile every time you could. It is unfair with the rest of the people that anytime they approach you, you receive them with a grumpy face. 

Annie: Well Tommy, I really understand your point of view,  but I consider that you should not judge me without knowing the reasons. I will explain them to you... My parents aren’t facing their best situation. They will get divorced any soon, anytime, and it is really difficult for me to accept their decision in an easy way. You know, living without a “family” is not one of the most pleasant things. 

Tommy: Oh, Annie!, sorry if I did something that made you feel uncomfortable, it was not my intention. I do understand your situation because I have been in that place. My parents also got divorced, but I want to tell you something. Facing difficult situations with a bad attitude, won’t lead you anywhere. It is better and easier if you face them with an optimistic attitude. Understanding that difficult situations happen, but they are part of life. 

Tommy: Taking into account that from every difficulty you can gain knowledge and this way you should advance in life and
grow up both your spirit and soul.

Annie: Oh Tommy, of course! I will take into account your  pieces of advice. Thank you so much, you have gained a big place in my heart. 

THE END

By Mariana De La Rosa, Step 11.