Friday, March 8, 2019

Acceptance To Make A Better World: EF

Acceptance To Make A Better World: EF


Good morning, my name is Stella Duque and I’m so glad to have the opportunity to express my opinion about how the future should be. 

“The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.”
-Brian Tracy

What do I expect? That’s such an open question and I just couldn’t decide in what field I can answer, but after a long time of thinking, I got to the conclusion that I want to talk about the humankind.

I expect that in the future, people understand that we’re all humans that deserve be treated the same quality way, with equity. I cannot visualize a future without full acceptance of different sexual orientations and different races. 

In the future, I would love to see how people can openly develop their passions without fearing to be categorized like a “fag”. A world without acceptance is just a bunch of people living in the same place with no respect for others opinions, orientation or races.

I definitely cannot stand the fact that for being different you have to be criticized, isn’t it the essence of the person the characteristic that should be outstanding and important? Can we forget about our differences and get our minds adjusted to see people’s feelings and hearts? The answer is no.

That’s why in the future I expect acceptance, with this
controlled we could be wiser and more relaxed. Also, this would affect our politics and our ways to see life. So, acceptance is the step that we have been waiting for.

“I'm not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there; it's like relaxing into - an acceptance of - things. “
-Tina Turner

Thanks a lot!

By Stella Duque, Step 9.