Friday, November 15, 2019

A Brief Short Horror Story


Terror In The Mall


My best friend Sofia called me and invited me to the cinema in Buena Vista; off course, I accepted the invitation, but I didn't know that there were going to be more friends.

We were 10: Sofia, Isabella, Fernanda, Rafael, Eduardo, Claudia, Jesus, Andrea, Felipe, and I.

What´s your name? – Asked the police officer.

I am Camila. 

Okay continue – Tells me the police officer

Okay… We were in the mall when someone weird asked us if we
were alone with any adult…

Sofia answered: yes!!! We are alone.

Then, the time passed and one hour after that, all the mall closed, but there were like 1000 persons and the same weird man with dark clothes was there, but he wasn't alone. Instead, there were like 20 weird men, and they started to count 10, 9, 8… 3, 2, 1 and they started to kill all the persons in the mall.

Look at this photo, did you recognize anyone? – Asked me the police officer.

I answered negatively, are my friends dead?

I am so sorry Camila, but yes, 999 persons are dead, you are the only person that survived to this terrorist attack…

-  By  María José Durán, Step 9.